Mothers Unfolding on Zoom!
a virtual mother baby support group for 0-6 months
We are living in uncertain and UNPRECEDENTED times. And yet, babies are still being born and people are becoming parents, navigating the topsy turvy ride of newborn land. And it’s a roller coaster ride, EVEN WHEN EVERYTHING IS NORMAL!
I’m here to help!
Let’s gather up on Zoom into this comfy container of weekly practices and topics designed to elevate your heart and soothe your weary soul. Our exploration together will help you discover new ways of coping with all the unknowns!
This session is limited to 6 participants with babies under 6 months.
• Register here! After we connect, I’ll email you the Zoom details
• $250 for 5 weeks of support
What you’ll get:
– Weekly 2 hour sessions with me and everyone in your cohort from the comfort of your own home
– Plenty of time in each session to ask your burning questions about your baby or your postpartum healing, both physical
– Weekly topics that will elevate your mood, help you expand your thinking and dreaming, give you some stability to your wobbly moments.
– Unlimited access to me (experienced mother for 12 years and doula for 25!) via text or email, in between our
– Weekly email summary of what was shared in each call (so you don’t have to scramble to jot down notes)
– Lighter feeling after each session! Guaranteed! You’ll see that you are not alone! You will feel reassured and immense relief!
Five Thursdays starting February 4, 2021
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
About me: I’m a mother of two and doula with over 25 years experience, an expert comfort-giver! I help families navigate the unknowns of labor, birth and early parenting with more ease and love.
Mothers Unfolding started in 2007 as the first mother-to-mother support group of its kind in Austin, providing community, wisdom, support, education, guidance and tips for new mothers and their babies.
More questions? I’d love to hear from you!