Mothers Unfolding back in person!
a mother baby support group for 0-6 months
This session is limited to 6 participants with babies under 6 months.
Dates: Tuesdays starting April 4, 11, 18, 25, May 3 (Wednesday)
Location: Upper East Side near East 51st and Cameron Rd.
Cost: $300, email me to reserve your spot
What you’ll get:
– Nourishing breakfast of Steel Cut Oats with assorted toppings weekly
– Dedicated time each week to begin exploring this new role and get support from others in a loving container
– Plenty of time in each session to ask your burning questions about your baby or your postpartum healing, both physical and emotional.
– Weekly topics that will elevate your mood, help you expand your thinking and dreaming, and give more stability in your wobbly moments.
– Unlimited access to me via text or email, during our 5 week session.
– Email summary of what was shared in each session (so you don’t have to scramble to jot down notes)
– Lighter feeling after each session, guaranteed! You’ll see that you are not alone which all by itself gives immense relief.
Mothers Unfolding started in 2007 as the first mother-to-mother support group of its kind in Austin, providing community, wisdom, support, education, guidance and tips for new mothers and their babies.
More questions? I’d love to hear from you!