Mothers Unfolding back in person!
a mother baby support group for 0-6 months
This session is limited to 6 participants with babies under 6 months.
Dates: Tuesdays starting April 4, 11, 18, 25, May 3 (Wednesday)
Location: Upper East Side near East 51st and Cameron Rd.
Cost: $300, email me to reserve your spot
What you’ll get:
– Nourishing breakfast of Steel Cut Oats with assorted toppings weekly
– Dedicated time each week to begin exploring this new role and get support from others in a loving container
– Plenty of time in each session to ask your burning questions about your baby or your postpartum healing, both physical and emotional.
– Weekly topics that will elevate your mood, help you expand your thinking and dreaming, and give more stability in your wobbly moments.
– Unlimited access to me via text or email, during our 5 week session.
– Email summary of what was shared in each session (so you don’t have to scramble to jot down notes)
– Lighter feeling after each session, guaranteed! You’ll see that you are not alone which all by itself gives immense relief.
Mothers Unfolding started in 2007 as the first mother-to-mother support group of its kind in Austin, providing community, wisdom, support, education, guidance and tips for new mothers and their babies.
Testimonials and FAQs
More questions? I’d love to hear from you!