Mothers Unfolding on Zoom
a virtual mother baby support group for ages 0-6 months
Have a new baby? Need your cup filled? Need community?
I’m here to help!
• This session is limited to 10 participants with babies under 6 months.
Mothers Unfolding is the perfect way to connect with others who are in the trenches with a new baby too. We’ll gather up on Zoom into this comfy container of weekly practices and carefully-curated topics designed to elevate your heart and soothe your weary soul. Our exploration together will help you discover ways of coping with all the unknowns. And since it’s virtual, you really don’t even need to put on pants!
Thursdays: November 12 -> December 17
Nov 12, 19, *skip 26*, Dec 3, 10, 17
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
PayPal – Venmo – Checks – Cash – Credit Card
*Equity discounts are available for BIPOC, please email me. Payment plans are available to everyone!
What you’ll get:
• Practical tips and guidance on thriving in the first year of mothering and parenthood
• Weekly 2 hour sessions with me and everyone in your cohort from the comfort of your own home
• Plenty of time in each session to ask your burning questions about your baby or your postpartum healing, both physical
• Unlimited access to ME (experienced mother for 12 years and doula for 25!) via text or email, in between our Zooms
• Weekly email summary of what was shared in each Zoom call. Our calls are usually full of resources.
• Lighter feeling after each session! Guaranteed! You’ll see that you are not alone!
• Once it is safe to meet in person, I will facilitate a reunion so we can all hug and dance and celebrate getting to the other
side of this pandemic!
About me: I’m a mother of two and doula with over 25 years experience. I help families navigate the unknowns of labor, birth and early parenting with more ease and love.
Mothers Unfolding started in 2007 as the first mother-to-mother support group of its kind in Austin, providing community, wisdom, support, education, guidance and tips for new mothers and their babies.
More questions? I’d love to hear from you!